Brand: American Elite by Withings
- ELECTROCARDIOGRAM* — Detect atrial fibrillation or normal heart rhythm in just 30 seconds via ECG.
- WRIST-BASED OXIMETRY — Provides on demand clinically validated oxygen saturation level (SpO2) in just 30 seconds.
- HEART RATE TRACKING — Track heart rate continuously during workouts to optimize training, and monitor daily and overnight heart rate to help improve health over time
- RESPIRATORY WELLNESS SCAN — track breathing issues during the night.
- SLEEP TRACKING — Delivers a Sleep Score based on light and deep sleep cycles, sleep duration & wake-ups.
- 24/7 ACTIVITY TRACKING — Dedicated workout metrics, Fitness Level via VO₂max estimation, connected GPS, elevation and water resistance to 100 meters.
- DURABLE LUXURY — This limited edition comes with a 5 year warranty and features a stainless steel case, rotating bezel, stainless steel indexes and brass hands with luminous coating and a flat sapphire glass with anti-reflection coating. It also has a combined heart rate and SpO2 sensor, 3 electrodes, an altimeter, a PMOLED screen, and a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 days.
- AUTOMATIC DATA SYNC - ScanWatch seamlessly syncs with the free Health Mate app via Bluetooth. Works with Alexa, Apple Health, Google Fit, Strava and 100+ top health and fitness apps
- SWAPPABLE WRISTBANDS - This limited edition comes with an Oyster Metal Link stainless steel wristband and an additional fluoroelastomer (FKM) wristband. You will also find a band toolkit with instructions on how to adjust the size of your metal link wristband. You can easily swap between wristbands thanks to the quick release spring bars.
- * For US users: under the care of a physician. ECG requires a free in-app activation process. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
Release Date: 17-05-2022
model number: 3700546707292
Part Number: 3700546707292
Details: ScanWatch is the first hybrid smartwatch to scan vital parameters to detect heart health conditions and help improve overall fitness. ScanWatch boasts a medical-grade ECG, an oximeter for SpO2 measures, and an exceptional battery life of up to 30 days. Technologies: an electrocardiogram and an oximeter to provide on-demand essential vital parameters.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.0 x 1.9 inches
Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish