Brand: American Elite by TrailBuddy
Color: Black Raven
- BUILT TO LAST: Whether you're hiking on rugged terrain or the beaten path, you need hiking gear that can keep up! Trailbuddy trekking poles are built tough enough for the long haul.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These hiking poles are crafted with strong aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum, tougher than carbon fiber yet weighing almost 4oz less than your average trekking poles for hiking.
- ADJUSTABLE: Set to your desired height in seconds, from the 54" max height down to just 24.5" when fully collapsed. They even double as hiking poles for kids!
- EASY TO USE: Our lever locks can be easily operated with just one hand, which is much easier than the 2-handed twist locks on other walking sticks for hiking.
- SECURE & COMFORTABLE: The padded straps and moisture-wicking cork handles will mold to the shape of your hand for a secure and comfortable grip on each walking stick. Our threaded pole tips keep the included accessories securely attached, even in snow or mud.
Part Number: 1A
Details: TrailBuddy Trekking Poles offer the best combination of durable strength and lightweight portability in a complete set designed for the trekker's comfort and ease of use. Why use trekking poles? 1. Reduce impact of trekking or walking on knees, back, and hips 2. Increase speed, balance, and security 3. Get more traction and points of contact, crucial on muddy or steep terrains 4. Great walking aid if recovering from injury or have balance issues 5. Other uses: - Can deflect shrubbery or act as probe for puddles, quicksand, etc - Defense vs bears, other wildlife - Can double as tent poles Additional advantages of Aluminum 7075 While carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum, it does not perform very well under lateral pressure - common issues include snapping especially when it gets stuck on rocky terrain. Aluminum will not snap. It might bend under extreme pressure, but you can more likely bend it back and continue using it. Additional advantages of Lever Lock Aside from easy lengthening or shortening, poles with flip-locks can also be disassembled or reassembled easily. This is helpful if packing the trekking poles in a suitcase and shaving an inch or two off the assembled length is needed. With twist locks, it can be almost impossible to do this without breaking the poles. Satisfaction Guarantee TrailBuddy stands behind the quality of the product. We offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Buy your trekking poles now! Product Specifications Shaft: Aircraft Grade Aluminum 7075 Handle: Cork and EVA Tip: Tungsten Carbide Carrying bag: Nylon Length: 24.5 inches (collapsed), 54 inches (fully extended) Weight: Packaging Dimensions: Shipping Weight: TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM)
Package Dimensions: 26.1 x 3.8 x 2.7 inches