Brand: American Elite by Thinx BTWN
Color: Party Combo
- PREVENTS LEAKS AND STAINS: Thinx (BTWN) period underwear for teens protects against leaks. The moisture-wicking gusset absorbs their flow behind a leak-resistant barrier, keeping everything fresh and dry.
- REPLACES OTHER MENSTRUAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS: Thinx (BTWN) are designed to be worn alone, but can be paired with tampons or menstrual cups for extra security. Our moderate absorbency period panties hold up to 2 tampons' worth. Our Super absorbency period panties hold up to 4 tampons' worth.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC COTTON: Thinx (BTWN) period panties for girls look and feel just like everyday underwear. For all-day comfort, our menstrual underwear is tagless, full coverage, and made with organic cotton.
- CONTROLS ODOR: Our teen period underwear neutralizes all unwanted smells, providing reliable period protection so your teen feels prepared.
- CLEANING AND CARE: Our period panties for teens are reusable and easy to care for. Machine wash cold. Hang dry. A more sustainable option than single-use disposables, Thinx (BTWN) can be used every month. Shop more products by clicking our logo!
Details: For tweens and teens who are beginning their menstrual cycles, periods can be inconsistent and uncomfortable. Thinx (BTWN) was founded to help the next generation period easier, and makes period panties for teens. Our menstrual underwear is specially designed to absorb their flow, keeping everything fresh and dry. Made with our patented period-absorbing design, every pair of Thinx (BTWN) has leak protection built in the ultrathin gusset. The moisture-wicking layer draws away wetness and dries fast, while the odor-controlling layer neutralizes smells. The leak-resistant barrier keeps clothes, sheets, and everything else stain-free. Thinx (BTWN) teen period underwear comes in styles that hold up to 4 tampons’ worth of flow without feeling bulky. Our period panties for teens are the perfect solution for heavy or light flow. On light days, our undies can be worn instead of other femcare products like sanitary pads and pantyliners. On heavy days, our underwear can be worn as a backup to other menstrual hygiene products for extra protection. Thinx (BTWN) are machine washable, reusable, and simple to care for—just don’t use fabric softener, bleach, or iron. A more sustainable and eco-friendly period product than single-use disposables, these girls period panties can be used every month. Thinx (BTWN) is made by Thinx Inc., who make period underwear for women, girls, and all people with periods. We recommend beginning with our teen starter period kit. Shop more products by clicking our logo.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.1 x 4.6 inches