Brand: American Elite by DR.PREPARE
- 【Keep Your Body Toasty】Built in with quality carbon fiber heat elements and 3 heating levels (131°F, 122°F & 113°F) to generate consistent heat for 6 core body parts, including your neck, back, abdomen, and waist, helping to maintain body warmth, promote blood circulation, and relieve pain as well as tension in muscles.
- 【USB-Powered for Lasting Heat】Uniquely powered by a portable charger with 2A or 2.4A USB output to keep warmth in and stand up against elements. Plugged into a 10000mAh battery pack (not included), this polished heated vest is capable of retaining warmth up to 7 hours at Low Level, 5 hours at Medium Level, and 3 hours at High Level.
- 【Adjustable Size】Newly introduces 4 zippers on each side of the vest to adjust the overall size of the heated apparel for various body types. Try different zipper combinations and find your snug fit to keep you comfortably warm inside and complete an outdoorsy look outside.
- 【Lightweight Design】Featuring quilted, lightweight design and fine interior lining for unrestricted comfort and coziness in fall and winter. With a zipper on the front, you can layer this unisex usb heated vest over varieties of tops to add a touch of style for refined looks.
- 【Effortless Maintenance】To maintain the quality and expand the service life of the heated vest, please hand wash the vest or put the vest into a mesh laundry bag for machine wash. Drip dry the heated vest in a cool, well-ventilated place before the next use. DO NOT bleach, iron, dry-clean the heated vest.
model number: DP-0HV01
Part Number: DP-0CH01-US
Details: For a combination of functional comfort and quilted design, reach for the Sleeveless Quilted Heated Vest from Dr. Prepare, this unisex heated vest helps you stay cozy and warm. Operation: ※ Please use a portable battery pack (not included) with 2A or 2.4A USB output to power up this heated vest. ※ Step 1. Unzip the inner pocket and take out the USB cable. Step 2. Insert the USB cable into the USB output on the battery. Then push the Power Button on your battery pack to turn it on. The thermal switch on the vest (near your chest) now cycles through red, blue, and green light for once, indicating the heated vest is plugged in. Step 3. Long press the thermal switch for 2 seconds and it will flash red light. The heated vest will enter the AUTO Mode. In AUTO Mode, the temperature of your heated vest will regulate from High to Medium after the red light flashes for 5 minutes. Step 4. If you prefer a certain heating level to the AUTO mode, short press the thermal switch. Then you can adjust temperature settings from High, Medium to Low. The red light stands for high heat. The blue light indicates medium heat and the green light signals low heat. Step 5. Press and hold the thermal switch for 2 seconds to stop the heated vest from heating. Specifications: Name: Heated Vest Input: 5V / 1.9A Rated Wattage: 9.5W Outer Shell: 100% Polyester Filling: 100% Polyester Three Heating Levels: 131°F (High, Red Light), 122°F (Medium, Blue Light) 113°F (Low, Green Light)
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.6 x 3.4 inches